Redmi 9A is one of the good budget phone under Rs.6,999/-. Redmi 9A comes with If we talk about screen size a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. It has 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Redmi 9A runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Redmi 9A supports proprietary fast charging.
The Redmi 9A measures 164.90 x 77.07 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams. The Redmi 9A is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Redmi 9A runs MIUI 12 is based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. It was launched in Midnight Grey, Peacock Green, and Twilight Blue colours.
Connectivity options on the Redmi 9A include Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi 9A on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The Redmi 9A supports face unlock.
- Processor: 2.0GHz clock speed Mediatek Helio G25 octa core processor
- OS: Android 10
- Battery: 5000mAh Lithium-polymer battery with 10Watt wired charger
- Memory & Storage: 2GB RAM / 32GB and 3GB RAM / 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with AI portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 5MP front camera
- Hybrid Sim Slot: Yes
- Display & Size: 16.58 centimeters (6.53 inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio